DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ABBY WINDOWS PRINTER UTILITY
PLEASE NOTE: All new revisions that come on CD-Rom include this utility.
THIS PROGRAM WORKS WITH WINDOWS VERSIONS 95 AND UP.
IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 95.
The Abby Print Utility Program will allow your Abby programs to print
utilizing Windows printer drivers instead of the DOS drivers.
This Utility will work with the following Abby programs:
- NY Assigned Risk (NYAIP)
- NY Assigned Risk Motorcycle (NYMC)
- NJ PAIP/CAIP (AUTORATE)
- NJ Voluntary Auto (NJPA)
- NJ Liberty Insurance Corp. (LIC)
- NJ Palisades Group (PSIA)
- NJ Hanover Personal Auto (HANO)
- NJ Hanover Homeowners (HANOHO)
- NJ Homeowners (NJHO) - Version 2.70g or higher (for example, 2.70d or 2.70f are not supported)
- NJ Voluntary Commercial Auto
- PA Assigned Risk (PAAIP)
- Connecticut Assigned Risk (CTAIP)
Instructions for installation and configuration:
Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW link below. You may save the file to disk for
future installation, or open it and run it immediately. The file name for
your future reference is "PRINTSETUP2.EXE".
The Print Utility must be installed on the same drive as your Abby Programs.
>> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD <<
NOTE: "COURIER NEW" is the default font for printing quotes. This font will
allow for proper alignment of the quote when it prints out. You can change the font
in the print utility, but if the quote does not line up correctly, change the font setting
back to "COURIER NEW".
<< Back to Support