Fixing an Error 05 problem.
This problem is simple to fix, just follow the instructions below step by step.
1) Open up the Abby software how you normally would.
2) In the upper left hand corner of the software, you should see a small icon that looks like a "C:\"
Right click on this icon and select properties from the menu. (Figure 1).
3) On the first tab (Options), select full screen in the Display Options section. (Figure 2).
4) Hit OK at the bottom, and it will prompt you how you want to apply these settings. Select the bottom option
to save for future windows as well. (Figure 3).
5) Exit out of the software and then right click on the icon you use to access the Abby software, and select properties. (Figure 4).
7) Select the "Screen" tab, and select full screen. (Figure 5).
8) Now when you open your Abby Rating software, it will run at full screen.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us for assistance at (973) 586-2950.
HINT: You can toggle Abby software between Full Screen and Windowed mode at any time by holding the Alt key and hitting Enter.
<< Back to Support